Primary Location: Home Office based in Germany or Austria
Field Sales Representative (f/m/d) PharmBio - Home Office -221225
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
About the Industry: In a highly regulated industry marked by economic pressures and drug development and processing challenges, Gore provides technology-driven products and process components designed for efficiency, reliability and contamination control. Learn more at gore.com/products/industries
About the Role: We are looking for a Key Account Manager (f/m/d) to join our PharmBIO sales team. This person will drive sales & market development activities for existing and new PharmBIO products; and be accountable for meeting and/or exceeding the sales goals & forecast in their assigned territory. This role offers the opportunity to work from a home office in Germany or Austria.
- Deliver year-over-year sustainable and profitable revenue growth within the assigned territory
- Maintain and deepen customer relationships with key accounts to effectively drive and sustain sales growth of PharmBIO products
- Foster and develop multi-level and influential relationships across customer’s organization within territory to create a foundation for developing new business opportunities
- Analyze market competition, trends and maintain a strong understanding of industry dynamics to identify new opportunities and build our customer pipeline
- Develop, implement, and execute sales activities to drive growth & achieve sales goals
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to develop account specific strategies and ensure alignment with PharmBIO business strategy and plan
- Conduct quarterly key account business reviews with external & internal key stakeholders
- Develop and provide broad insights to customer business model, value proposition, financial needs, buying patterns and requirements translating them in a unique winning solution
- Utilize CRM (Sales Force) to build sales funnel, accurately forecast, and capture business critical information
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, engineering or science
- Minimum 2+ years of successful B2B account management experience
- Proven track record of productive customer engagement
- Proven ability to learn and sell technical products and applications
- Demonstrated ability to navigate, effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across a matrix organization externally and internally
- Natural affinity to network and build strong relationships, credibility, and trust
- Results oriented and driven to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication English skills
- Travel: 50%, mostly within Europe
- Ability to travel up to 50%, mostly within Europe
- 2+ years of recent industry experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
At Gore, we want our Associates to have fulfilling careers driven by curiosity and commitment. In return, we commit to our Associates by offering comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation, benefits, and learning and development opportunities.